Monday, November 03, 2008

A Day in the Park...在赫德公园的一日.....ハイドーパークの一日













I spent a day in the park (by park, i mean Hyde Park, Sydney's main CBD park akin to NYC's Central Park right in the centre of Sydney) and took some photos of the annual Sydney Life Exhibition which is held there once a year where they invite photographers, professional or amateur to submit photos of Sydney life (any aspect) and chosen works will then be blown up and displayed in the surrounds of Hyde Park North Avenue.

I submitted two photos as well this yr after coming across it last yr and deciding that i would join this year, needless to say, i wasn't chosen, :( hahaha...which was to be expected given my total lack of any photography skills or experience to speak of!!

Anyways, i'll let the photos do the talking for me..it was a nice and wonderful way to spend a weekend afternoon after doing my groceries and walking home..:)

PS: More pix on my online personal photo album on the right-hand side

No comments: