Monday, November 15, 2010

Bondi Beach and Surrounds...

I went to Bondi Beach for the annual Sculptures by the Sea twice this yr...it was nice..and also enjoyed a picnic (and swim for my friends) whilst there...i visited 4 beaches along the Bondi-Coogee Beach Coastal Walk which we did, meaning we actually passed by 4 beaches n took either a beach nap or swim or dipping my toes into the seawater along the way...was nice:)

I was surprised by the number of good looking ppl with perfect bodies at the beach! Especially at Tamarama and Bondi Beach (and to an extent Coogee Beach too!)..it was like walking into a model shoot or scene from some American movie..haha..all the good looking guys there with sculpted bodies and not to mention topless women..i was shocked! Many cute gay guys in Tamarama Beach too! hehe...great beach for great eye-candy!:-)

Anyways, it was a nice way to spend a late Spring/early Sydney Summer at the Beach-Not to mention I was severely sun-tanned as usual!:-);-)

2 comments:

gina said...

Wish that I was there too. :D

hcpen said...

Gina: Aiyah, you just went to Paris, good enoughlah:-)