Sunday, November 25, 2007

My 24th Birthday!!!.....24歳的生日!.....24歳の誕生日!

Today marked the 24th birthday of my life.....oh my goodness, i am getting older by the year!! I don't want to get any older!!! hahaha....
Today, by chance, is also the UN International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women which brings added special significance to my birthday, being the hardcore feminist that i am (haha)...so i am glad that in celebrating this special day for me, i am also celebrating the International Day for Elimination of Violence Against Women:)

I actually also bought and wore a white ribbon today!!! See here: http://www.whiteribbonday.org.au/

Birthday wishes from readers anyone???

4 comments:

Kihu said...

happy belated birthday dude :)

hcpen said...

famezgay: thanks:)thanks:)

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

hcpen said...

chris: er, why do u want my email contact? pls introduce urself first:)