Saturday, December 16, 2006

Moved to the City....搬家了.......引越しました.....

I moved to the city from Artarmon recently and thus returned to being a city person again!! I mean i thought i would become a 'suburb person' for a change after 5 and 1/2 years as a city person in Melbourne but my landlord is not renting anymore and so i moved to the city again which is good given that i found a legal place to do my work placement which is right in the city and the place i'm living is currently only 2 mins away which means walking distance!!

Anyways, BEST THING is its so cheap my rent...the cheapest i've lived in since coming to Oz....And i am moving to a bigger room with a view of the city on Jan 1st 2007 in the same apartment cos my housemate is moving out and i like her room better...its more expensive but the rent will be the same as the one i paid in the suburb so its ok...which means my current room rent is even CHEAPER than my suburban room in Artarmon!! Great deal heh?!! hahaha...

Anyways, my very 1st day of working life in a law firm starts next week Monday....it will last 3.5 mths in satisfaction of my legal work requirements for admission to practice on the bar but hope i get retained or am able to obtain another permanent job on completion. Going to court to present my plea for a client next week as part of my criminal law assessment...looking forward to the experience:):)

2 comments:

lucas said...

I am happy to hear tht all is going well with u and tht u got a good deal on yr rental. YEAH.

Good luck in yr new job and have fun.

Cheers

hcpen said...

CK: Thanks a million!! Hugs.